A Proven Track Record for High-Reliability Product & Customer Service Excellence
For over two decades, TTM has provided a broad range of capabilities to the automotive market. We have evolved our product portfolio and global engineering talent as the industry has changed and seen disruption with the introduction of exciting new technologies that make vehicles smarter, more efficient, and safer.
TTM has TS 16949 certified sites in North America and Asia Pacific.
Volume Production Capabilities
Seamless Transfer from Prototype to Volume Production with TTM
Reduced risk, faster time-to-market, and the superior quality the automotive industry expects from TTM.
TTM's global network of printed circuit board manufacturing facilities, R&D centers, and mmWave solutions teams mitigates our customers' risk. We have developed strategies that provide our customers with efficient, streamlined approaches to help their products move seamlessly from one stage of the lifecycle to another. These processes aid in the consistent outcomes that high-reliability applications depend on in the field.
Critical benefits of TTM's seamless transfer strategy and full lifecycle support:
- Streamlined quoting including one-time NRE / test charges
- Data transfer packages including "best practices" for manufacturing
- Common / in-parallel stack-ups and DFM reviews
- Efficient technical query ("TQ") process
- Common materials for both standard FR4 and high-speed
- Global customer profiles
- Global TQ waiver forms
Ultra Quick-Turn & Quick-Turn Capabilities in North America
In the heart of Silicon Valley, TTM San Jose focuses on advanced technology, ultra quick-turn orders.
- Ultra quick-turn, high-mix, low volume
- Radar with hybrid materials, tight etching, plating controls
- LiDAR utilizing vision drilling and routing
- High layer count requiring high-performance materials, controlled impedance, back-drilling, VIPPO, etc.
- Seamless transfer to Asia volume production
- Diverse laminate materials
Just a short distance from Detroit, TTM Toronto delivers quick-turn and ramps to low- and mid-volume under one roof.
- Quick-turn, high-mix, low- to mid-volume
- Radar and LiDAR development
- Material development; polyphenylene oxide (PPO), teflon
- Flex, rigid-flex
- Advanced HDI, including 3+n+3
- High layer count requiring high-performance materials, controlled impedance, back-drilling, high aspect ratio plating, VIPPO, etc.
- Seamless transfer to volume production in Asia
- Diverse laminate materials from North America and Asia Pacific