A Proven Track Record for High-Reliability Printed Circuit Boards and Award-Winning Customer Service
There is a reason why TTM is an industry leader in printed circuit board ("PCB") manufacturing. We offer complete solutions to exciting brands that are bringing game-changing applications to market. In conventional PCBs, TTM delivers consistent quality, price competitive, proven solutions that our customers trust in the field. Our global footprint and strong relationships with our suppliers give us leverage to provide peace of mind for our customers.
Conventional PCBs can be any layer count but rely on conventional drilling and plating technology and are single lamination constructions. Our conventional PCB capabilities are complemented by RF and specialty components, assembly services, and systems integration engineering. We provide a complete solution suite that supports applications at every stage of the product lifecycle. With global locations and talent, we're positioned to be in lockstep with the industries we serve and continue to evolve to meet their technology demands. We encourage you to contact us to discover more about our PCB fabrication services and other advanced technology solutions.
- Up to 60+ layers
- Panel sizes up to 54"
- Panel thickness up to .450"
- Low loss
- Ultra-low loss
- Extreme low loss
- High temperature
- Halogen-free laminates
- Skip microvia
- 25:1+ aspect ratio
- For reduced stub length control
- Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold ("ENIG")
- Organic Solderability Preservatives ("OSP")
- Immersion silver
- Immersion tin
- Electroless Nickel Electroless Palladium Immersion Gold ("ENEPIG")
- Electroplated gold
- Lead-Free Hot Air Solder Leveling ("LF-HASL") - limited sites
- Mixed finishes
- RF and microwave designs
- Up to 10 oz. outer layer / 12 oz. inner layer
Additional Capabilities for Conventional PCB Fabrication
- Mixed dielectric (Hybrid) constructions
- Via-in-pad, Plated Over Filled Vias (POFV)/non-conductive fill
- Signal integrity: impedance control and insertion loss management
- Embedded capacitance materials
- Embedded planar resistors
- Embedded coin or metal core and metal backed MLB