Whether your project requires embedded components or a complete integrated microwave assembly, TTM can provide an exacting build-to-print or custom-engineered solution. Whatever you require in an LTCC supplier, the ceramics specialists at TTM will address your needs. TTM offers engineering-rich, manufacturing-savvy LTCC turnkey solutions.
Our LTCC solutions (from DC-44+ GHz) are developed by our industry experts using best-in-class equipment and compatible with DuPont, Ferro, and Heraeus materials. We deliver incredibly tight tolerances and design flexibility, including up to 40 layers, numerous via placements options, multiple wrap options, gold, gold/APECS, or silver ENIG plating, and much more.
Turnkey Solutions from Design, Build, and Test, to Shipping
- State-of-the-art Baccini LTCC manufacturing systems compatible with DuPont, Ferro, and Heraeus material
- State-of-the-art brazing capability of connectors, heat sinks, bus bars, and more onto LTCC materials
- 100% electrical, environmental, and thermal testing to military and industrial specifications
- High-precision, high-speed BGA soldering systems
- A robust modeling and concept testing software library
- Class 10,000 cleanroom
- Convenient design guides and specifications to aid the development process
- R&D: At the design and development stage, you'll benefit from a multi-disciplinary team of engineers with industry-leading expertise in RF and microwave circuit design, materials, mechanicals, and manufacturing.
- Project management: Each project is assigned a dedicated and experienced project manager to drive deliverables, including schedules and financial controls.
- Optimal accessibility: TTM always remains accessible to you, ensuring your project is running smoothly.
We maintain significant space and defense certifications to ensure ITAR compliance and that reliability and quality are consistent and industry-leading.
- ISO9001:2015 registered
- ISO14001:2015 registered
- Test capabilities: MIL-PRF-38534
- Test methods: MIL-STD-883
Additional testing is available upon request.
In addition to the natural benefits our high-tolerance, high-performance LTCC solutions offer, there are countless advantages for selecting LTCC over other substrate options such as PCB, including:
- Power handling
- Low-loss RF circuits
- Optimal weight-to-density ratio
- High-temperature exposure resistance
- Hermetic packages
- No outgassing (critical for space applications)
- Environmental resistance over extremes