TTM Practices Transparency & Clear Communication When It Comes to Selecting Our Supplier Partners
Suppliers are required to participate in our pre-screening process. This process requires companies and individuals to provide sufficient evidence to meet or exceed minimum standards of health, safety, environment, human rights, quality & risk management, and financial capacity, as well as ethical and anti-corruption practices. TTM Technologies is committed to providing a fair and reasonable opportunity for any supplier to supply goods and services.
Doing Business with TTM as a Supplier: Essential Criteria
All purchase orders must be accepted in writing by the supplier. If, for any reason, the supplier should fail to accept in writing, any conduct by supplier which recognizes the existence of a contract pertaining to the subject matter hereof shall constitute acceptance by supplier of this purchase order and all its terms and conditions.
Any terms proposed in supplier's acceptance of TTM's offer, which add to, vary from, or conflict with the terms herein are hereby objected to. Any such proposed terms shall be void, and the terms herein shall constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the terms and conditions of the contract between the parties. They may hereafter be modified only by a written instrument executed by the authorized representatives of both parties.
The terms and conditions listed herein (Section 1, Section 2, and Section 3 below) and included by reference are mandatory requirements for all TTM suppliers unless alternate terms are agreed with authorized representatives of TTM.
Section 1: Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below shall apply to all Purchase Orders:
- TTM Terms and Conditions of Purchase TTMTCP100
- Conflict Minerals Requirements for Suppliers TTMTCP400
- Supplier Counterfeit Parts Requirements
- Supplier FAR and DFAR Requirements
- Supplier FAR and DFAR Cybersecurity Requirements
Section 2: Quality Requirements
A supplier must comply with the Supplier Quality Agreement in addition to specific plant quality assurance requirements.
- TTM AP Supplier Quality Manual (QAP-INT-050A)
- TTM AP Supplier Application Forms
- TTM AP Supplier Site Form
- Dongguan Hazardous Substances Process Management and Substance Restriction Requirement Letter (DMC QA-78 Appendix A)
- Guangzhou Supplier Hazardous Substance Guarantee (GZ-QAI109 Appendix02)
- Huiyang Supplier Hazardous Substance Guarantee (SQAM001-3)
- Zhongshan Waiver Request for Nonconforming Product (SQAM01 Appendix II)
- Zhongshan Supplier Hazardous Substance Guarantee (SQAM01)
Facility Specific Quality Assurance Provisions are included below for the following TTM facilities:
- Chippewa Falls Plant
- Denver Plant
- Logan Plant
- North Jackson
- San Diego Plant
- Santa Ana Plant
- Santa Clara Plant
- Stafford Plant
- Stafford Springs Plant
- Toronto Plant
If a supplier receives a Purchase Order from one of the facilities listed above, the Quality Assurance Provisions for that facility provided below are a mandatory requirement of such Purchase Order.
Section 3: Environmental Requirements
The Environmental Requirements and Letters and Declarations below shall apply to all Purchase Orders: